Monday 31 August 2015

Rugby Season Done and Dusted! UNBEATABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Guys, I am here to say that I am very proud of my team because we strive for the goals that we decided to do in the start of the season and it was to be undefeated for the whole season and we have achieved that goal. So our last game for the season was against a rough, angry team called Mangere East Soldier Hawks and we all said to our self's that we should try make this game a thrash and we meant as a goal and then we achieved another goal again by beating them 86 - 4. I would also like to say congrats to my friend from my team who scored 50 try's this season and I only scored like 20 or less this season but it okay, at less I had fun playing with Pakuranga Kingz Under12s.

Another thing hard luck to my Otara DT Under20s my brothers team because they made it to the grand finals and they are the only ones who made to the top 4 in the whole Otara club and the whole Otara club came down to Mt Smart where they played and supported them and they went very well. Otara played against North coat Tigers and they are a tough team to play against because they are very tall, strong and skillful but not as skillful as Otara because Otara was getting thrash then they up their game and came back to a draw 30 - 30 and there was only 5 seconds on the clock and Northcoat had the ball and they were right in fort of the goal post and did a field goal to win the game but no worry's. Hey at lease the Otara club shouted the Otara DT Under20s and big feed and they ate's it all with the supported. So yeah Thank You. 


2 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Congratulations to you and your team Stanley for winning all your rugby games. Your hard work and positive attitude towards your training sessions really showed throughout this year's rugby season.

Malo aupito!

Anonymous said...

Malo! for your feed back Mrs Aireen

- Stanley :)

Post a Comment