Sunday 19 July 2015

NEVER LOST A GAME!!!!!

Well I'm back,

So two things that I am about to talk to you about.

1. Okay Pakuranga U12's are currently still UNDEFEATED!!! this year and they also did a big trash against Waitemata Seagulls 44:0 to PAKURANGA and we played at Rauni Park down at Waitemata home grounds.So about the game it started slow and good on the first half oh and another thing someone from the crowd shouted out loud to the referee "IT'S HALF TIME" but really it's only been 10 minutes so we stopped the game. But the ref said that the second half is going to be longer and then we thought of it that if it's longer we should try and score as much as we can because we have lots of time to do that and we did with 44 nil. :)

Now on to the next part :D

2. Now the next part on this blog post is about yesterday's game against Mt Albert and it was also a big trash 42:0 to PAKURANGA!!! and we also played at Ti Rakau Park down at Pakuranga's home grounds. So we heard that Mt Albert were a good team and they were awesome but the most thing I like about them is that they are the only humble team that we have ever played because without shouting at each other, blaming each other and also giving us the evils they came up to us with gut's and they said as a team "Good Game You Guys Deserve To Win" and no other team could have the gut's to say that so well done Mt Albert. Now I am about to write all these answer to my teacher's question that she left on a comment on one of my blog post. :)

These are the questions:

1.How many tries have you scored this season? I have scored about 4 or 5 tires this season.
2.What position do you currently play? I currently play Full Back or Wing.
3.What are your rugby strengths? My rugby strengths are Tackling and Running with the ball.
4.What do you think you need to improve on for rugby for your next game and why? I think I need to work on my stepping and support play because if someone's make's a break they could pass the ball to me if someone's near them or marking from the back and that they will pass the ball and I could try my best to step them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Stanley, I am really interested in reading your Rugby League Game Writing because I also play Rugby League for Otahuhu Leopards Under 12’s.
Good Luck for the rest of the season :-)

Your Sincerely Patrick from St Pius

Anonymous said...


Hi Stanley, I am Rachel from St Pius X Catholic School. I really like your writing how you talked about your rugby game. Maybe next time you could fix your writing before you post.

Anonymous said...

^^^ Not a maybe, just next time. *laughs*. Stanley does this all the time, I wonder if he could get a buddy to check it, would you agree?

Post a Comment