Sunday 5 July 2015

Undefeated VS Undefeated

Afternoon reader,


So yesterday we play a team that has been undefeated for 4 years and they are still undefeated this year but even do they know that we are undefeated to this year. All the other years Pakuranga has been undefeated but we always lose to this team and they are called Papatoetoe so Pakuranga has been training so hard that some of us are injured like my shoulder is injured and my friend Cody is injured and lots of us were injured but we said to the coach that we are not missing out on this game because it the game we have all been waiting for and here it is so yeah me and my friend Cody and some of us are playing with a broken shoulder and yeah wish us luck.

Pakuranga VS Papatoetoe
Ti Raku RD
10:30am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness me,

Who won?? I'm so anxious!

Post a Comment