Wednesday 15 July 2015

THE ONE!!!

Hey, man it's been a very long time on my blog oh by the way R.I.P Stan Junior (Netbook).

 So I am here to blog about that relates to my other blog post from about 2 weeks ago and yep that is long but yeah we versed a team that has been undefeated for 4 years and it was time for someone to out a end to them so we did yeahh and also that makes us this year UNDEFEATED! and that's how we want it to be for the whole so we are going to play all our games as if it's the finals because that will motivated to play harder and that it will show that we want that win and that we want to be CAMPIONS!. Well that's all I probably have for you today but sorry if it's not enough because I had a hard time trying and trying to fix Stan Junior (Netbook). Malo :)  

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

That is AMAZING Stanley. It's great to hear that your rugby team has not lost a game this season. Can you give me an update on your playing status.
-How many trys have you scored this season?
-What position do you currently play?
-What are your rugby strengths?
-What do you think you need to improve on for rugby for your next game and why?

Where is your next rugby game?

It is sad to hear that Stan Junior is having problems coming back to life. Hopefully Stan Junior will attend school on Monday.

Good luck with your next ruby game.

Post a Comment