Sunday 14 June 2015

MUST READ!!! SO FUNNY (It About My Game)

Well Hello,


Just a quick thing I would like to say because it will crack you up.


Well yesterday on Saturday I was sleeping and also thinking about the game and I was scared that we might then my Dad woke me up and told me that I have to get ready for my game. After I got ready I was waiting till it was time to go because I my Dad woke me up pretty early but that's alright but yeah I was waiting till we leave and I was all prepare ready for my game and my Dad called me and said come here and I thought that we were going but no he told me that my game was cancel and I was laughing so hard that I thought I was the man because I wasn't scared then next minute CANCEL! OMG! I am still laughing because was so funny but yeah it was cancel because Mt Richmond didn't want to play us so me and my team just went down to the field and just fundraising for our own praize giving at the end this year I think okay bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment