Sunday 28 June 2015

Strong Game But Still Undefeated

Hey Guys,


Well yesterday's game was awesome accept the Pt Chev supporters were talking trash to my funny friend Alipate and he is so tall as Willy and he is strong. So as I was saying the Pt Chev supporters were talking trash to Alipate but he was tall and that's the only tall guy in our team and also they were saying to him "Hey you bully go play someone your own size" and they were laughing then the next person said "Stop being a bully you flggot" and they laughed to but Alipate stayed strong and came in with the hit (tackle) of the year which was amazing because he ingore all of them and played fair. Here is a another thing Alipate is as tall Willy but Alipate is a year 7 and I am one of the shorts on the team and I am year 8 and Alipate is only 11 and I am 12 so I am older then but yeah. Malo :)

By the way we won it was a tough game and also strong to ingore of those haters but yeah we won and also we are still haven't lost a game.

Pakuranga: 26
Pt Chev:6 


2 comments:

Ms. Komor said...

I'm glad you had a great game!
Stanley, please make sure you are checking over your work for correct grammar, spelling and punctuation before blogging.
Please revisit this and make the appropriate corrections.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mrs Komor :)

Post a Comment