Monday 8 June 2015

No Game And A Good/Bad Day :)

Afternoon reader,



Small thing I need to say that was meant to be said last week Saturday but I was busy sorry but here we go.


So do you know how I always update about my games yeah the reason why I didn't do because I was busy but not only that we had a bye which mean's we had bye by not playing and resting for next week's game but I never rest because I was roaming around with my family to my cousin's house then to my aunty house and then uncles house and I was so bored because they lived far and there was no kids to play with there and I had to sit in my aunty house and uncles house listening to them with y parent's talking and it took ages my at the end I got Mc Donald which was so yummy and yeah Thanks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment