Saturday 20 June 2015

Pakuranga Jagurs vs Ponsonby Ponies !!

Hey Guys,


Well announcement that I am making just before I go sleep because looking at the time it way past my bedtime it 1:23 AM in the morning and yes I should be asleep but no I just had the feed of my life  but yeah.

So tomorrow is the game I had been waiting for because we didn't play for two week because on the first week we had a bye and the second week Mt Richmond didn't want to play us for some reason ???. But yeah tomorrow we might have a tough game coming at us which they are called Ponsonby Ponies which I think they are good so yeah wish me luck. :)

Pakuranga Jagurs VS Ponsonby Ponies
Kick off at 11:30
At Victoria Park 
(Show your support and come down to watch us and see if our streak will end...)

No comments:

Post a Comment