Friday 26 June 2015

Pakuranga VS Pt Chev (A Team) Haven't lost a game

Hello Guys,


Well today I will be talking about my game that is going to happen tomorrow and second I will be talking about my game from last week because I didn't blog about last week so I am doing it this week enjoy.

1:Well tomorrow my couch said to my team that we are having Pt Chev and then me and my team thought that oh we are going to have a easy game but my couch said that it's not the Pt Chev we thrash it's their A team this could actuality's lose our first game of the season so yeah sorry if this is short because it's 10:22 pm and I need to sleep but I want to do the other thing I am going to talk to you about.

2:Well last week I said that Ponsonby Ponies were so good but I lied because we trash them 70:0 to Pakuranga and also it was my friend's birthday and we made him be captain and then he was really happy and at the end we sang happy birthday to him loud and prond so yeah Malo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment