Saturday 4 April 2015

FUN DAY!!! 2

Hey Guys I'm back

Today was another great day because we finally FINISH! loading the staff into the container which is awesome and not just that I want to thanks my Aunty, Uncles, and Cousins along with my Brother and Dad Thank you for the help today and it was cool playing touch again down at Dunkirk and another thank to those who came because we wouldn't finish it today if you guys didn't come. Moving on, just want to say Happy Birthday to my Mum and my Aunty in Australia I wish my Mum could be at home but she had work so we let her go work and when she came back we surprised her with some good cooking and we also spot cleaned the house and it made her into tears. Next of all it feels really good to be resting by laying down on the couch, drinking Milo with my Dad and watching the Rugby League games which we do all the time but yeah talking about today man it was hard lifting the big wood it gave me small splinter and I was in pain again man I really do need to look after myself. So I hope you had fun reading my FUN DAY stories but you properly herd better then mines like the books you get at the end of the term which are Duffy Books and it so cool because the fun of reading is the more you read the more you will get better at reading and right now I am not good at reading so that's why I take my Duffy Books and read it at home so I can develop my reading skill before I head off to collage next year and it will be sad because you will miss your teachers and friends but you could meet new teachers and make new friends at your new school.
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment