Tuesday 28 April 2015

My value that I did in Tamaki Primary

My value: Family

  • Family always come first to me
  • Believing
  • TRUST!
  • Family is also everything to me
  • Life-changing

Hey, there, My name is Stanley and I’ll be talking about a value that means deep to me and also everything and that comes first in life to me. That one value that I chose that means everything and that comes first in life and that value is Family!. This mean that I have full Trust, Believe and Life-changing because and what I mean by life-changing I mean they change life from when I was little because they helped me be the person who I am right now. My culture...my personality...everything, really. So now the person who I am right now is all because of my Family and they encourage me to be what I want to be when I grow up and when I grow up I will like to be a rugby league star and right now my parent are helping me and encouraging me so now that is what Family really means to be down deep in my heart.

That’ all I need to say about Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment