Friday 17 April 2015

HERE WE COME!!!

YEAHH my second game of 2015...Man so excited but nervous cause there will be a scout which means there will be a person to select U12 player to play for the U12 Kiwi teams which I want to do because it my dream to become an Rubgy League Star and to start that I will try and make it to the Kiwi's team. As I was talking about the scout man I am going to play hard, work hard but mostly have fun I really doesn't matter if I don't make it because there are other scout out there which has better team like the Auckland Rugby League team which I might have a chance to make in that team. But yeah HERE WE COME!!! Feel free to come along to watch Thank You

ELLERSILE! VS PAKURANGA 
ELLERSILE DOMAIN 1
KICK OFF 11:30

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh, wow!

It's been a week already?

Have the best of luck playing, Stanley. But you don't need it because you're soo LUCKY!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure about that Willy.....

Nah just kidding yeah all the best and I can't believe you versing Ellerslie by the way is it Wiremu's team.

-Mehi

Anonymous said...

(whispers but is actually straining voice)

Mehi, I was just being sarcastic. It's just to help relieve the stress and nervousness, and if they unexpectedly not win the match, he'll still feel happy. I didn't mean those words at all....

No I'm only joking you know how I am...haha!

But seriously though, all the best.

-Willy

Anonymous said...

Ok then Willy I thought you really mean those words but you didn't well who cares. Mehi it wasn't Wiremu's team they are U14 I am U12 ok

-Stanley

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry then gosh. LOL. Oh yeah I forgot that he's older than you.....

-Mehi

Post a Comment