Saturday 18 April 2015

Just another win!

OMG! This game today was so hard man and embarrassing to but first I will tell you about the game and then we get on to the EMBARRASSING part man.

So about the game today it was a tough game man because Ellersile had a really good team and they had good passing but not just that they had fun like us we had fun but we just played to get better Ellersile defence was on point like us Pakuranga boys but all the mistakes we did doesn't matter because we know what we did wrong so now we know we can work on it next time just to get better. But really the game we had was tough because Pakuranga just won by one try and that wasn't easy to get get was because Ellersile is a strong team but mostly they had fun we had fun and we all played a fair game so then the game will be interesting to because if you don't play fair it will be stink to watch. 

So now we are up to the EMBARRASSING part now OMG I an embarrass to say it now gosh but who cares.Ok now guys this is what happen today at my game down at Ellersile Domain Park, There was a girl from Ellersile and she broke the line and got a runaway and I was back as the fullback so then she ran and ran till got her then I flyed to tackle her but then she fended me off and I slide on the grass and I was like "Who cares i got fended off a girl and who cares" in my mind then my team mates came up to me and said "Who cares what they say, you made a mistake so now you can learn from ok Stan" So then I got motivated and started to pick up my game then it was full time thank you guys. 
Ellersile:14    
Pakuranga :18
So this was a tough game and thanks Elersile for the match.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Stanley it must've been hard for you and hahaha I can't believe that a girl fended you off. See now you boys can stop saying that girls aren't good at rugby or rugby league but either all keep it up and yeah you can always learn from your mistakes for example proofread your work so it makes sense.

-Mehi

Anonymous said...

Just a bit of a proof-read but yeah AWESOME! HOLEY FLOORS, STANLEY!

STANLEY JARRED HAYNE'S ON THE LOOSE! EVEN THE GIRLS CAN'T RESIST HIM! OH GOSH!

Anonymous said...

Haha Thanks guys

Post a Comment