Sunday 19 April 2015

Ready For Term 2

Wow the days are actually running fast like a blink of a eye which is cool but like I want stay in my school right now but you know it part of life you have to move on and and that so you just can't stay in one school and learn there unless it possible which I think it not because I know people can develop their skill and learning and that could be a good thing because you can earn money easy by getting a good job and to get that good job you need to work hard and learn hard. So that about it from me because I have to go sleep and sorry if it my post is to short because I have to go sleep now so good night everyone one and also 

Good night, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bit.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stanley

I like how you want to come back to school and learn more. I really wanted to go to school because there was nothing to do. The onlything you need to do is to check your spelling and make sure your sentences make sense.

Post a Comment