Sunday 5 April 2015

FUN DAY!!! 3

Hey Guys Stanley Hayne's Back 

So now today was a great day because I spent time at my uncles house along with my little cousin Cindy and she is a very active person man if you want to play with her well you guys will be play until 8pm like for real 8pm man. But speaking of today it was cool because I was playing with some friends of mine's from when I use to live next to but now I have moved on with life but just then I always had fun hanging with my Dad he takes me to where I want to go and right now while I am happy I wouldn't be happy if it wasn't for him but just saying and again the Rugby League man it was a tough game today with Cronulla Sharks walking away with victory against the Newcastle Knight 20-12 to Cronulla Sharks Whoo but it was cool at the end when we had to go countdown to get some bread but then it was closed because Easter and then we had to go to every shop in Pakuranga and find some bread and then we did so then we went back home and my Dad was cooking some beautiful chicken on the BBQ and it made me fuel man and hot so hot. After we ate the beautiful chicken me and my Dad came back home and we had a shower then watch movies then I said to myself I really had a good and and I want to share it with my Teacher, Friends and to the world which i want them to see but yeah it came to the end of my stories but stick tomorrow for some more FUN DAY!!! and it will be a sad one I think okay now Bye.
THE END! 

No comments:

Post a Comment