Sunday 19 April 2015

LAST DAY OF THE HOLIDAYS!!!

OMG! it the last day of the holidays YEAHH man my holidays where awsome and boring because I stayed home with my sister and brother and all I did was watch t.v and eat lol so yeah but I never did that only and went to JUMP! which is a indoor trampoline park and I keep on going to my uncles house and play with my little cousin Cindy and she is hypo lol like she can run around untill it dark and then she will go back inside, have a shower and then wanting to play hind and seek which is funny because she can't close her mouth  while she is hinding man she is funny. So my hoildays was alright because did do some fun staff but the boring thing was I didn't go to my Junior Youth camp which was boring but then when they came back I got to play with one of them and they told me all about the camp and yeah. So last day of the hoilday gosh just so happy that it the last day of the hoilday becuse I really do miss my friends like alot so just can't wait till tomorrow.

See you tomorrow Willy, Mehi, Brandon and the whole Kia Mawanauni including the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment