Friday 3 April 2015

FUN DAY!!! 1

Hey Guys

Today I had a very fun day and not just fun I had a busy day to because we had to carry big wood with my Brother, Dad, Uncle, Sister and cousins and lots of staff to put in the container just so we could send some staff to Tonga to donate to Nuku'alofa which is the capital of Tonga. The reason why we are sending staff to Tonga is because of what happen there was a big volcano eruption and it destroyed some houses which was at Nuku'alofa and we are donating staff to them because we care about what happen. Also moving on when we were carrying the wood and placing it into the container there was some people being generous and giving us some staff like water poles and light balls because all we were doing was placing Wood, Doors, Washing machine, Bath Tub, Roof Tin and a Sink but people were just coming in and helping us donate to Tonga. After I was doing the wood I had a rest and I started to play with my little cousin and my friend down the road Hamish which we were playing hide-an-seek and tag but tag was not that fun because I fell off the tree but now I am okay because my dad raped badges on me to keep it steel. When we were playing more people came to play from my street and then we ended up play touch on the road and then rugby down at Dunkirk which was AWESOME!! But then it came to the end of the day so we all scattered back home but me and my family did not finish putting the wood and the other staff in the container so we decide to it the next day and this time it will be finish so stick by tomorrow on my blog and I will tell you more at what happen.
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment