Tuesday 5 May 2015

AVENGES!!!!! NEW ONE

Hey sorry but this post that I am about to post about was last week but I hope you don't mind.

Well here, Last week after my game me my Dad, Sister and Mum went to the movies and by the way my brother didn't come because he had game. So about the movies oh yeah me and my family went to the movies on Saturday afternoon  and we went to watch the new Avenge: Age Of Ultron!!! and it was amazing because all the fighting part were just to funny and sad :( because something happen but I will not spoil the movie. Okay during the movie me and my Dad went to buy popcorn, ice-cream and drink because my family can't watch a movie without popcorn, ice-cream and drink because that makes the movie awesome. But that's not all we did, After the movie me and my family spent time in the arcade room and we played heaps of games and my Dad keeps on winning all the games until I little kid wanted to vs him and my Dad accept his challenge because he thought he was good neck minute got thrash 7:0 and we were all laughing but then it came to the end of a night and we went home and watch Tonga vs Samoa and by the way Samoa won! 

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment