Tuesday 5 May 2015

OMG! Breakfest Tomorrow!

WOW! I have breakfest tomorrow and if you are those people that are wondering what I mean breakfest well I mean I have to do breakfest which mean I have to wake my early NOOOOO!. Gosh do I really have to wake up early nah I actually do want to do it because me and my buddy that I am doing it with always drink that left over milo and eat the left over toast which is funny because I had to go do a job for a teacher but then I told my buddy to look after my toast and told him to don't eat it. Next I did the job for about 3 or 2 minutes and come back and my toast and milo was gone so I dashed to my buddy that I was with in the morning and I gave him the biggest SLAP!!! (soft slap)  but then he slap me back and it was sore .

Thanks :)

 I WILL GET REVENGE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment