Monday 4 May 2015

Well Thing Just Keep On Getting Real (WAR)

WOW! thing just keep on getting real and real because me and Willy were having a blogging war and I was in the lead. Until there a new member of the war and it Patosina which is a girl and me and Willy don't bully girls but she want to play a game then ok me and Willy will give her a game which Patosina is actually is in the lead which is SHOCKING!!. So I thought it was just me but then thing just actually got because new people are joining the war but I don't get it because I am going to win.

Stanley: (FIRST)
Willy: (SECOND)
Patosina: (THIRD)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stanley,
Wow I'm third and I'm in the lead,Okay bring your (a) game but maybe you want to bring your Capital A game cause we all now whose in lead and that is me. Question I want to ask you is: Who's going to win?
I'll give you the answer and that is me.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh reaaallly??

Anonymous said...

YES REALLY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Really!!!!

Post a Comment