Saturday 16 May 2015

Still UNDEFEATED!!!!

WOW! Man I am just so proud of my team because we are still UNDEFEATED!!! YEAHH and shot boys for having my back when Glenora punched me on the stomach and the good thing is that we didn't fight but we tackled them hard and we tackled them so hard the one of their players got hurt and he was the one who punched me on the stomach. So yeah at the same time it was a really dirty game because there were fights happening and they were fights because of how they got tackled OMG! really ain't  no body got time for that lol like really they always cry when they get tackled but it not just them it us sometimes to and some other teams so it ok if you cry but you know when get tackled it actually part of the game so yeah Thanks :)

Pakuranga: 54
Glenora: 0

Hard luck Glenora but thanks for the game. Malo :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA!

That guy who punched you in the stomach just experienced karma! OMB!

Amazing job, Stanley! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Willy,

I know right that guy that punched just got karma lol

Thanks Willy :)

Post a Comment