Wednesday 13 May 2015

Pakuranga VS Glenora

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am here to make 2 announcement today.


1. So I am here to say that Pakuranga just beat the best team in Auckland Rugby League and we thrash them by miles and it was shocking beating the best team in Auckland man I am so proud of my team FREE CHEERS FOR PAKURANGA HORAY! HORAY! HORAY! so yeah thanks for listening. Score 52 - 0 to Pakuranga

2. So yeah the next part of this post. Okay this Saturday Pakuranga Jaguars will be up against Glenora Bears at our home ground which is at Pakuranga club near Ti Rakau RD so yeah, oh and kick off is at 10:30 am and please come down and show your support to Lolo, William and myself thanks.

PAKURANGA JAGUARS VS GLENORA BEARS
Kick off 10:30 (remind use about kick off)
At Ti Rakau RD (Also to remind use about where it is) 


No comments:

Post a Comment