Wednesday 27 May 2015

State Of Origin - Game l

Well hello,


Just making a quick announcement if that all right with you. 


So the announcement that I will be making is about the State Of Origin and also this State Of Origin announcement I will be making is like the world wild because it's like the gathering of the best player in Australia. So if you can see the title and it says N.S.W and Q.L.D well they stand for something and I am about to tell you what it stand's for. Well the N.S.W stand for New South Wales and the Q.L.D stands for Queensland. So yeah I am a N.S.W because the person that I admire was playing for them and he was like the best player and he scored like most of the tires but yeah that's all oh the players name that I admire well his name is Jarryd Hyane and his short name is Hayne Planes. Thank's :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment