Saturday 23 May 2015

Bay Roskill VS Pakuranga

Hello Guys. 


Late and short announcement that I will be making and sorry, but hope you are okay with it but here we go.



So today was a slippery day for our game down at Cornwall Park which is down at One Tree Hill and on Friday night I had thought about my game and I was nerves and when I get nerves I always feel wonky and that put me off my game and that is how I feel on every game. But about my game yeah just thinking about how we will do because this time we are not having a normal referee we are having a professional referee because all the other teams that we versed and beat yeah they were always complaining about us of how we cheat but we never cheat because if we did then there is no point of playing Rugby League so yeah. Thank You :)


BAY ROSKILL VS PAKURANGA

No comments:

Post a Comment