Tuesday 5 May 2015

Traning! Ft Lolo

Wow! so tired right now because training was so hard and I will tell you everything I did.

After school:
Well after school Lolo was meant to come to my house and for him to bring his rugby boots with his training cloths but his dad said that he had to drop his sister and little brother home then walk to my house and Lolo did that and when he got to my house me and Lolo played this PS3 game called Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and we played that until my brother gets home from work and takes me and Lolo to training and when he got back me and Lolo got in the car and we were off to training.

At Training:
So when me and Lolo arrived at training there was heaps a boys there and we had enough boys to play touch and I started to set the cones around the field to play touch and when we play touch there was more boys coming and coming and then when our trainer got there we had to stop touch and come in to hear the next thing we were be doing to start our training.

First - Fitness:
To start our training we did a 15 minutes of fitness and it was super hard because me and Lolo didn't even last 10 minutes which was embarrassing because there were boys that was smaller than me and Lolo and they could do it. Man after that we did 50m sprinting.

Second - Ball Skills:
Second of all we did some ball skills for about 15 minutes and that 15 minutes was hard to because we were sprinting and passing at the same and also unstop. So when it finish some of the boys were mucking around, laughing and also talking to much and then we all had to do 20 push ups on my trainers count.

Last one to end our training - Tackling:
Last but not lest we did tackling because tackling is our favorite and we like to save our favorite which is tackling and when do tackling we don't do 1 on 1 we do 3 vs 4 and the group of 3 is the group that is tackling and the group of 4 is the group that is running and once they run or tackle about 5 times then it will switch around.

And that's we did today and after the tackling we finish because the seniors has to train but by the way thanks for read and I hope you enjoyed it

  

No comments:

Post a Comment