Saturday 23 May 2015

Pink Shirt Day (STOP BULLYING)


So hello me here again and I am here for a Google Drawing that was done by the student council and the reason why we did this was because of what happen in Canada. In Canada there was a little boy (don't know the name) but yeah there was a little boy and he was bullied at his school and at the same time when he got bullied he was wearing pink and he got bullied so hard that on the next day he came to school and all student's at his school was wearing pink and they were wearing pink to support him and he was over whelm see people supporting him and also

SPECK UP

STAND TOGETHER

STOP BULLYING !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stanley,
In this blog post you say SPECK, I'm pretty sure it's Speak instead of "SPECK",but just letting you know in case someone else tells you.
While good luck buddy on catching up to us,When I mean catching up to us I mean the blog war were having because I'm sure you told me to today that you did not quite but continuing to blog more.
I'm I right!!!

Friend - Patosina

Anonymous said...

Patosina,

I do not want to be harsh, but you need to check your spelling and homophones when commenting. People may read the comment and become confused of the choice of words. I'm pointing that out as a friend. I'm I right? Do you mean Am I Right?

Anonymous said...

Oh willy,
I was just helping him I didn't think I was being mean just telling him because sometimes he doesn't check.
If you thought I was taking it harsh to him I wasn't in my case and also I do not like writing with homophones so yeah.

Post a Comment