Sunday 31 May 2015

Close of our streak ending (6 WINNING STREAK)

Hello Reader.


Announcement that I will be making that relates to my other post that I made.



So yeah, on my other post I told you's that we had a team that was mind blowing because they were so good that they out played us on the first half because they keep on scoring an they also made us tired. When they out played us on the first half we had enough and and came back on the second half because we just had enough but to let you's know the reason why we had enough because we were close of losing our streak but yeah we were just happy that we didn't lose but at the same time we had fun and also we played fair with trouble so yeah. Thanks :)

Oh sorry nearly forgot to tell you about the score sorry.

Marist: 18
Pakuranga: 36

No comments:

Post a Comment