Wednesday 20 May 2015

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY JONATHAN !!! (My Brother)

Happy Birthday to the most headache to me because the real headache at home is me. Well my family really grows fast because they are all really tall and I am just like a mouse and also when I have to talk to them I have to look up and that how they are tall. So yeah back to the birthday boy Jonathan, yeah me and Jonathan were playing PS3 and then my mum said that we will go valentines for Jonathan's birthday then me and Jonathan was really over joyed because we were really hungry and then mum gave the good new to my sister's and dad which he was a work. 

So when we arrived at valentines me and the birthday boy zapped straight to valentines and we had to wait for our parents to come and book us in. So when our parents arrived in the valentines me and my brother could already smell the food and it smelt delicious from the outside but then when you go inside you will feel like you are surround by heaps of food and that you will never go staving nah I am just joking but you will actually feel like that because that's how me and my brother felt.

Well when my parents booked us in we went in and dived in and as if there is no tomorrow and what I mean is that we ate but the wired thing is that we keep on taking the oyster because my family is a big fan of seafood but not me because I get sea-sick and I sometimes feel like vomiting and yeah. So after our eat we got a big cake and my whole family including me sang happy birthday to him and he said that when we sang happy birthday to him made his day and that how me and my family gave him a huge hug.


HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JONATHAN HINGANO !!!!!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah thats sounds cool. But next time check your spelling I mean like seriously your spelling cracks me up because you said,'wired' but I you mean 'weird'.

-Mehi

Post a Comment